Wednesday, March 01, 2006

High School Musical (uh-huh, uh-huh)

I seriously have absolutely nothing to write about!!! I am so totally hyper. I am also so totally drinking a Timmy's Rrrroll Up The Rim To Win thing. It's a hazelnut warm smoothie. YUM to the extreme. I didn't win anything and that makes me sad. Now, if you were cool like me you would be taking the High School Musical (comes out on Family Chanel on March 10, why I am so excited, I'm not sure but me and my best friend are totally watching it!!!) quiz and see which dude you're most like, I'm most like Sharpay, the actress who plays her is on The Suite Life (yes, I do watch that show sometimes. I am cool). Y'all should watch High School Musical too cause there's a hot guy in it. I'd get you his picture but I'm just too darn lazy.

Junior High is seriously quite confusing. I'm not sure I'd be making a musical about it, but, I'm just above all that weirdness... KIDDING! Well, I'm gonna leave now.

Oh wait, NO I'M NOT LEAVING!!! Did you people watch Gilmore Girls last night? Uh-huh, well, I did. Laine is getting MARRIED!!! Awww, I'm so excited for her. And Gigi is really cute but such an obnoxious kid. I would NOT want to be parenting her.

OK, well, hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

high school musical is the most bestest fabulous movie ever!!!! u will soooo love it! my friends and i are OBSESSED!

Rory said...

You've watched it already? Boy, oh boy, I am just so bursting at the seams to watch it. But alas, I must wait 9 more days. These silly Canadian TV channels make me so mad...

Anonymous said...

yeah, when ever i visit the rest of my family in canada i go to my friends house to watch some new show she is obsessed with that was on back in the u.s. for years... although she gets to watch degrassi before me.....