Thursday, March 30, 2006

An Update... Finally

Well now, it's been an awful long time since I've updated. Crazy amounts of homework. 1 short story and 1 timeline (Animal Farm and Russian history parallels) in less than 1 week. We also have an essay that we could finish by tomorrow for 4 extra percents but I just cannot force myself to finish that. So anyways, I found out why the teacher who gave us all that homework is so grumpy, she's pregnant! I'm not supposed to know but my teacher told my best friend's dad (my science teacher) and my best friend told me even though she wasn't supposed to know. I think she'll make a good mommy as long as she doesn't get moody because if she's moody she's just plain mean and no one likes her.

So, today was fun because we had a whole humanities class where me and my friend had nothing to do and most people were in the computer lab so we went crazy with paper making some awesome hats. My friend was the Pope of Kindness and I was the Pope's Chef. We even knighted each other with a paper towl roll. Oh yes, are we cool or what? anyways, during break quite a few people were staring at us but it was fun and quite enjoyable.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before 17 days or something like that of spring break!!! How exciting, and since we're not going anywhere I've decided to recreate Paris (the France one, not Ms. Hilton as my dad though... strange guy my dad is) in my bedroom. And, I will take a 'plane' to get there (plane = sitting in one room for the entire day as I read and have people serve me cute little meals). I am so excited. I told people I was going to Paris today... and they believed me.

And Lizzie, I'm so glad you're back to give me random comments and be the one and only to read my blog.

Oh yes, tomorrow is also casual day. Woot, woot! I'm wearing this cute brownish-tope top from Off The Wall and either my jeans or black gauchos. And I might wear my mocassin-like shoes with the cool beads unless it's snowing or something.

Not sure if I said this, but I'm on the badminton team!!! I seem to be playing really badly lately but me and my best friend (doing doubles) made it to the team. We have a tournament on the 19th or something and then badminton season is au finie! So fun.

Now, I must leave and do other random things. But not before I say how much I loved High School Musical!!! Did I say that on another post? Who knows, but I really do love it and Zac Efron is a total hottie. Love him and love the movie!!! And today I was looking at pictures from the Disney Channel Meet the Press thing even though that has nothing to do with anything.

Sayonara folks (folks = Lizzie)

No comments: