Friday, March 10, 2006

Skiing, Fencing and Regrets

So, basically I am doing everything in my power to not do homework. The ski trip yesterday was fun, one of my friends kept on bragging about how good she was (she wasn't very good, fast, but not good and she was even in a level below me for our mandatory lesson) but that's OK cause she took me up the silver chair and we went on a blue run. Before I was hanging out with my best friend who likes to stick to the bronze chair and do easy green runs but then her skis got stolen and I could go up the silver chair except we only had half an hour left. Oh well. I'm really sore now and I missed fencing because I have a cold and I'm really stiff and sore and I really wish I could go cause I'm gonna miss a lot of the stuff he teaches. I'm REALLY regreting that I couldn't go. REALLY, REALLY regretting it. Plus my parents payed bunches of money for those classes. Ooooh boy, I feel a guilt trip coming on.

But High School Musical's on tonight!! Woooot!! And I'm leaving in the morning to spend about 3 days in Montana to shop!! I seriously love, love, LOVE American shopping. But anyways, I must really go work on my fabulous Russia study notes (and the only reason I have to make them is because my social teacher doesn't teach us social, it's quite horrible, actually).

No comments: