Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Choking on Mucus

I am in an unusually happy mood today. but 'unusually' I mean that I only get into this happy mood after I eat cold cheese enchiladas. Which isn't a very common thing. So I think this is actually my first time being in this particular mood. Whoa.

In other news, I've always wanted to be a news anchor man. Actually no, just had to say that (I told you I was in a psychotic mood today). Lemme start again. In other news, today is New Phrase Day. Yes, yes, that is right. New Phrase Day is finally here. So I have to say my favourite phrase of today is either 'affirmative' or 'button'. Both of which are words not phrases. And inc ase you didn't already catch on, I just made up New Phrase Day and it's not a real thing. But shhhh, that's a secret.

Tomorrow is the Junior High Ski Trip. And I am psyched to say the least. Partly because it is also so much fun but also because I spelt the wort psyched right for once in my life. I think it's right, at elast. But I'm mainly excited cause it always so much fun!

Well, ciao all my favourite buttons!

No comments: