Monday, February 27, 2006

Forro de Prata

I desperately hope that you have noticed the name change of my 'oh-so-fabulous' blog. Instead of World-of-Lauren, it is now Forro de Prata. Forro de Prata is Portuguese (however invented the spelling of the name of that language, I hate you) for Silver Lining. I would have liked to do Silver Lining as my blog name but that was taken, I would've also liked to do Silver Lining written in Italian as my blog name but that was too hard to remember. But Anyways, I like the way Forro de Prata sounds. I even made a little 'logo' thing if you want to call it that. It's nothing fancy but can't you just see it on T-shirts looking lovely. Of course, that will be when my blog gets famous which is pretty much a joke. But anyways, it should be linked to my blog so if you wanna put it on your site and be a sweetheart and advertise for me, by all means go ahead. No, I'm kidding. Of course, you can if you want. I seriously don't care.

Now on to new t
hings, aren't you sad the Olympics are over? I wil be 18 the next time Winter Olympics are on, 18! Am I the only one who finds that altogether crazy? I think the Torino games were great though, it's quite a tragedy they're over. The Opening and Closing Cermonies were certainly... 'unique' but, they were cool in this weird sorta way. I'm quite excited for Vancouver 2010, it's really weird that they'll be in Canada where I live. My grandma lives right near Vancouver, I could like... go to the games! That would be really cool. Well, Ciao Bella's! It's a new week... full of homework and I must go conquer it! Not by choice though, cause I truly do hate homework. OK, enough procrastinating. I'm out, hugs!