Friday, March 03, 2006

Harry Potter Contest

So, I have never seen Harry Potter and it is not really something that interests me. But, my best friend is in love with Rupert Grint and so there's this contest thing. And if my friend gets enough votes she will win the contest and her and 3 people - I am one of those lucky people she has told me - will get to go to London and meet the cast. Sooo, she probably won't win or anything but if enough people vote for her she will. And, I want y'all to vote for her. So please do. It would mean a lot to her but also to me cause I really wanna go to London and I wanna meet the girl who play Hermoine. This is how you vote:

1. Go to http://www.harrypotter.com/goblet
2. Register, and more importantly, remember your little username thingee so you can vote every single day of your life
3. Vote for KeriW187

And I know that I sound so commercial but come on. It's not gonna hurt a single soul. So please, please do this. And you know what, when you sign up you also have the chane to win 1 of 250 prize packs. How would you like a portable digital media player? I have no clue what that is but it's shiny and technologyish and you know you want it!

2 comments:

Annie said...

hey lauren. yeah, i totally love american apparel too. i was really lucky to have that opportunity. i did get to keep everything i modeled, but a couple of my outfits were pretty ridiculous (like just a leotard and tights, haha). :)

Anonymous said...

ok i will use that voting spirit in me and.. er, vote!