Sunday, September 25, 2005

Don't Worry - I've Not Abandoned You

I'm not one of those people who starts a blog and then completely forgets it (well, at least not yet) so rest assured that I'm here - just verrrry busy. I should be doing homework right now, (had a lot of it this weekend - read 4 chapters of the Hobbit (90 pages), do a story map for the first 10 chapters and do summaries for the first 10 chapters and that's only the beginning) but I'm not. My birthday was swell - got lots of great presents which I will tell you about when I have the time - I haven't even had the time to open 2 of my birthday present CDs. My big news for the day is that I'm adopting a manatee - y'all should too, they're endangered you know. His name's Howie and his favourite activity is tipping the researcher's canoe - how cute! Gotta run - have to start on my Hobbit story map which would be fabulous except for the fact that I can't draw. Y'all should check out my Science teacher's homework blog, it rocks - not. Anyways, go to it and see all my Science homework (check the grade 9 homework) - http://mrwerthshomework.blogspot.com.

No comments: