Friday, September 02, 2005

Oy Vai

People, why do you never leave me any comments!!! Well, probably because no one reads this. Why don't you people read my blog??? Aren't the pretty colors attractive, come ON!!!

Days Till My Birthday: 20

I have my first piano lesson with my new teacher today and I'm soooo excited! I got a really cool bag to hold my piano books in a couple days ago. Since I want you to be able to admire it too, the link is... Oh sheesh, the site is temporarily closed so I can't even show you what the bag looks like!

I really want to go shopping. I want to go to Le Chateau and Fairweather cause I saw some cute clothes in Le Chateau but it was closed so I couldn't go in and last time I was in Fairweather they had some really nice stuff (as always). I also wanna buy this cute sweater from Old Navy (again, i can't show you the link, curse you oldnavy.com!), it's a cream color and it comes to just above my elbow (elbows are gross) and then on the front it has all these fake pearl-like things and the buttons are fake pearl-like things, it is majorly nice. I also saw some cute ballet flat/slippers at Xcetra (that is ballet flat and slipper HEAVEN, they have like a whole section of a wall deovted to them), they're slip on and metalic silver and have a littlbe bow - sooo cute! The lady who works there is gonna call my mom when they go on sale so I can buy them for 10 bucks (right now there 20 bucks). I want to get a long, flowy, teal skirt to go with 'em!


Last night I went to firworks. Pretty good except that I came to see the firworks, not people's butts. Also, I came to smell fireworks (they don't really smell, though...) and all I could smell was the person beside me smoking, it was SO gross! Then people came and sat beside me who I didn't know (EW) and I was squished. Then on the bus we went on to get back to the mall (which i wanted to shop at cause I really like that mall, it's near my best friend's house and we've gone there a couple of times) the people in front of us were kissing. Sick, I am never gonna kiss anybody - I'm not getting married either. A husband just will tie me down, cause if I want to do something I want to do it when I want and I don't want no stinkin' husband tying me down no matter how hot he is. Then at about age 40 I will marry the love of my life (who will probably be already married cause he's so hot so i'll have to break the happy couple up - just jokes!) and adopt kids from Africa. Yup, it will be wondrous.

No comments: