Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dreading School

Don't really have much to write about today, life's pretty dull for me.

Days Till My Birthday: 19

I start school on Tuesday which I am soooo not looking forward to. I absolutely hate school. Teachers give so much homework which would be OK if I was smart. I mean, I'm not stupid but I'm not that smart either!!! Oh well, I got really awesome binders and school supplies. I need to figure out what I'm gonna put in my locker, I need to find some good pictures!! I ususally don't put stuff on my locker door cause the girl who's always above me always drops stuff on my locker and makes everything fall off. Last year the guy who liked me gave me a mini poster of Kalan Porter (I'm still trying to figure out why a guy who wants me to like him would give me a picture of a hot guy to look at, sorta screwed) and I typed it up there. I'm hoping to get the top edge locker this year, I always get the bottom edge locker which isn't that bad but I really want a top locker.

I might be going to the mall today, probably not though. And even if I do I probably can't buy anything - sob!

That's it for me, I'm out!

No comments: