Sunday, September 04, 2005

#1 Dealmaker

I hearby give myself a new name, the Master Dealmaker. Well, that doesn't really make sense because I didn't actually do any dealmaking I just bought cheap stuff! Haha, oh well - shhh it's a secret. To the point, I went shopping yesterday and I got a skirt and matching shirt and 2 pairs of ballet flats and a pair of shoe slippery things, all very nice, for guess how much money!?!? 33 bucks, I figured it out and if everything was at regular price it would've costed me 117 bucks. I got everything for 3 times less, it was a good day. The skirt was 10 (bucks), the shirt was 10 (bucks), shoes were 8 (bucks), 4 (bucks) and 2 (bucks) (how cheap is that!!!).

Days Till My Birthday: 18 (I need to go back to math class, I had to count on my fingers just to figure that out).

Before I go, thanks to 'littlejoe' who left a comment for me!!! You are the first one to ever leave a comment in my blog, you deserve a prize. Go out and buy yourself a bottle of Sparkling Cranberry Juice! Oh ya, I checked out your site. Not my thing but you put a lot of effort into it I can tell and I'm sure someone will enjoy it immensley.

And guess what, I'm almost done my book! It's the 3rd book in that Love Comes Softly series I think I might've talked about before. Soooo good. When I'm done book 3 I will move on to book 4 and then I will read my library books and then a Nancy Drew book that I never got around to reading and then I will read random stuff until my birthday and hopefully I will get some good books for my birthday!

No comments: