Thursday, September 15, 2005

Extra, Extra: Hottie Turned Seriously Ugly!

Nice title, hey?

I should really be doing my homework but instead I am taking time to update my seriously lacking blog!

Days Till My Birthday: 7 (aka 1 WEEK!!!)

The phone just rang. I hate answering the phone so much. I hate talking on the phone too. Phones are terrible things.

I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson right now. I'm really into her music right now!

We have a very serious matter at out hands. Kalan Porter is no longer hot. For those of you who watched Canadian Idol you also witnessed the sad and schocking truth. He used to be so totally hot last night and know, well, he's not very hot. Go to www.idol.ctv.ca and then to pictures to see the once very hot hottie turned ugly and then go to www.kalanporter.com to see how hot he once was. It's really sad.

No comments: