Monday, September 05, 2005

Wonderful Last Day of Summer Vaca

It's really quite sad that summer vacation is almost practically over. I start school TOMORROW! But, today was quite a good day because I went to my friends (who are twins) birthday party and it was so fun and most of my friends were there so it was a good time. I'm glad I didn't have to spend all day moping around. It was kind of sad though because the twins are going to a different school (public school - yikes, very scary. i never wanna go to public school) so it was our last day with them before their new school. We had tons of fun anyways though. We went to a lake and went on paddle boats and made water ballon families (actually that was just me and 2 of myfriends, everyone else had a water fight with the ballons) and ate yummy ice cream and pizza. It was so fun. And tomorrow's school - that's really sad.

Days Till My Birthday: 17 (woohoo, it's getting closer!)

No comments: