Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ummm hi...

I think people with blogs (don't you just love that word?!?!?! i could say it all day! blog. blog. blog. ok i'll shut up. except that you can't really shut up on a blog...) are supposed to have lives, right? Well, I'm seriously lacking a life so this blog is going to be heavy on the bla-ness (i made up a word! how fun!).

In this book I read (i should make you aware to the fact that i read stupid books) this girl's family at the dinner table said their highs and lows of the day. I'm not about to go do that with my family but it's kind of a cool idea, ya know? I'm gonna be a copy cat and copy that (hey, it rhymes!!! maybe i should be a poet instead of 'blogger').

My High (wow, it rhymes again): I honestly have sat here for like 5 minutes trying to think of a high. Good things happen to me but nothing is extremely good. I guess my high for today will be eating food. Speaking of highs, I was watching this pretty funky movie called the Cross and the Switchblade (it was in school) and some guy said this thing about getting high on God except that He never lets you down. Thought that was sort of interesting.

My Low: Waking up super early to go to church!!! I wanted to go to the late service cause then I could sleep in and I don't even like our church cause the people my age are all freaks and you wouldn't even guess that most of them are Christians cause they're like TOTALLY the opposite of what you think a Christian would be. Or maybe it's just that I'm a loser living in my own little word. Yup, that's probably what it is.

No comments: