Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Dullest Morning Of My Life

Maybe it wasn't THE dullest morning of my life but it still sucked. I woke up at 10:00 about to my dad's stupid conference call blaring out through the whole house. I got up and went on the computer and then my dad left and went somewhere and then I watched boring little kid TV shows and watched weird music videos and then I had a breakfast of orange sorbet and strawberries and blueberries (that part was good except the strawberries stank). Then finally at like 1:00 my family picked me up to eat lunch. I had fettucini alfredo (mmmmm, delicious) but I'm still kinda hungry cause my breakfast wasn't that filling. I'm gonna go find some food now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?