Monday, August 08, 2005

Me Again!

It is only 11:23 in the morning and I am already having a terrible day. I woke up early (like at 10:00 or 10:15) and then I had a shower which turned into a MAJOR disaster. I really don't want to put you through the pain of having to read how horrible it was so I'll just give you the main details. I have no t-shirts to wear because the one I was going to wear is sopping wet so I ended up wearing what I wore for yesterday night. I wasted 4 towels (1 is sopping wet) and it was just a terrible experience I hope to never relive.

I saw 'Sky High' last night. It was the most bizarre yet entertaining movie I have ever seen (except for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). But it's one of those movies that is so outrageously different from a normal world that you can watch it and forget completely about your own problems (which is my case is quite a few). It's sort of a comforting movie even though I will probably pretend I hated it so I don't make a fool of myself.

No comments: