Saturday, August 20, 2005

SaTuRdAy

So happy it's finally the weekend! Even though I was at drama camp all of last week which I totally and completely adore it's nice to be able to sleep and wear your PJs while reading pointless books and wasting time on the internet. I have to memorize some lines though for our skit/play which is about...ANTS!!! Yes, it is sure to be exciting. I play a nervous intern...with no name...it's fascinating! Enough about that, I might be getting the Gaetz Ave CD!!! So excited, I was at a concert on Thursday that was mainly Casting Crowns but Gaetz Ave and Carried Away were also there. Gaetz Ave was soo good (so was Carried away - even though their mikes weren't working - and Casting Crowns). I always used to think Gaetz Ave was a bunch of old people in a group that had been around for 20 years but nobody liked. I was extremely wrong! I'm gonna go now but before I do, don't you love the pattern background thing for my blog!? I think it is so cool but I might change it because I'm getting bored of it, ya know? I just figured out you could change the color of the letters!! Woohoo - that's pretty funkified if I do say so myself and I just did so therefore it is funkified!

No comments: