Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hi-Ho!

Haven't updated in a while, poor you - how shall you ever go on? Well, these are the main points of interest in my life right now:

Sleepover - Me and my best friend are having a sleepover Monday night!!! It's gonna be so fun cause obviously sleepovers and best friends are fun and when you combine them it's major fun. We always laugh so hard - it's halarious. We have our special little things to do too, like eat frozen canned peaches and play Name The Beard.

Grandparents' House - I'm going there today. It's always good to go to my granparents' house cause I mean, it just is! Seriously, who doesn't want to go to their grandparents' house. Unless maybe their dead, cause that could be a little weird.

Piano Teacher - I got a new piano teacher! I met her on Friday and my first lesson with her is on next Friday. She is soooo fun and she has like projects you can do and fake money you can earn to buy stuff. It is totally my style. I get a lot more input in what kind of music I want to play and I'm not taking an exam for grade 4 piano so I'll get a chance to play more than 5 songs throughout the entire year! I can't wait.

Drama Camp - It finished on Friday and it was SOOOOOO fun. I'm so going back next year. I almost cried cause I was so sad to be leaving. Yup, pathetic - I know.

Books - I'm reading a new series by Janette Oke. The first book was called Love Comes Softly and now I'm on the second book. I love them so much!!! Read them if you ever have the chance.

Dreams - I've been having some really weird ones lately. The one I had last night consisted of kayaking in flimsy rubber kayaks and someone burning someone else's eyeball in church. Another one was about North America being melted. I've just been having REALLY strange ones.


Well, that's about as interesting as my life is!

No comments: