Friday, August 12, 2005

SHOPPING!

What a wonderful word... SHOPPING! I think I might get new jeans and hopefully I can convince my mom to buy me more than just jeans. Hopefully they also have some good sales on. I really wanna buy a cute skirt hat I can wear to church but also to other places. At Sears they had some WAAAAY cute jeans except they were too small!!! They were only 15 bucks too so it was a little upsetting that they didn't fit. They also had cute skirts there for 15 bucks but I didn't buy one. Pants don't seem to fit me right. They're either too big or too small at the waist, I'm right in between!!! The only pants that properly fit me are my black jeans and a pair of navy pants that are part of my uniform. All my other pants are too big!! Well, at least I can look forward to the day when they finally fit me properly. But, by then I'll probably be sick of them anyways. What a terrible world we live in!

No comments: