Friday, February 23, 2007

The O.C.: The End's Not Near, It's Here

[music: The Hand That Holds the World by Starfield]

The O.C. took it's final bow last night and I, for one, am gonna miss it. After they killed off Marissa I really thought they had butchered the show but I was pleasantly surprised with this last season. As for the finale, I was pleased - they seem to like killing off characters so I must say I was ecstatic when no one died. There were just so many parts of this episode I loved - Seth's baby hand prints, Kirsten's baby. The characters have sort of become real people over the years - slightly psychotic, I know.
Such pretty tops. Rachel Bilson (Summer) and Autumn Reeser (Taylor) are so gorgeous - actually, everyone on this show is gorgeous.

Such nice bride's maid's dresses. And again, they both look so lovely!

I'm not quite sure why I like this outfit of Summer's. Or maybe I just like the hot guys she's standing next too. And how cute is it that Ryan named his bunny Flapjacks?!

Not the greatest picture but Summer looks so gorgeous - the hair, the dress, it's all so pretty!

Now, I wanted some pictures of Willa Holland (Kaitlyn) because I do love her style, both on screen and off, but couldn't find any. Man, I'm gonna miss The O.C. so much.

In case you were wondering, New York was amazing! I might try to post pictures of my purchases soon.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to adore the OC, but seriously thought it was sooo bad first ep of this season that i gave up and besides grey's anatomy is on same time! but can you update me on how it actually ended??

Emily said...

Noo the oc ended? damn.. sorry i am watching it in england and so we are way behind urgh why does it have to end? i live for that show x

Tru said...

I actually did catch msot of teh last episode and it was nice though I havent' watched the show in forever....I liked it and the bunny flapjacks sooo cute and priceless.

Ella Gregory said...

i havent been watching the new series, i just cant get back into it. do seth and summer actually get married?

-S said...

ah, the oc, i stopped watching it 6 episodes into the first season. why it stayed on, and why people kept on watching it is beyond me.

Anonymous said...

omfg...thanks for the explanation, but that is totally insane! i haven't been watching at all this season so when you said all of that stuff, i was like...woah!

indigomast said...

*tear* r.i.p O.C...I will miss it too.

Gort said...

yeah even though it kindof went down hill it's like the end of an era. I'm going to miss it.

Flavia Flanders said...

the finally seems so much fun. and i'm gonna miss it too.
cya,
+molly g.+

-ciao bella- said...

i know...so sad that the oc is off but i will admit that like the last 10 minutes were AMAZING to say the least. in my opinion the whole flashback thing was very well done and the "at least i leave you funnier than when i found you" was so sweet... i'm depressed... xx

Alison said...

I'm so sad about the oc being cancelled! I've always loved it, even when everybody started saying it sucked.

alexgirl said...

I liked the b'maids dresses too. And Willa Holland rocks. Wonder what she's going to do with her career now.
I kinda miss the OC too. They should never have killed Marissa.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry buddy, you can watch oc online from here.. this is good source for anyone who want to watch this show.