Monday, February 05, 2007

NY Fashion Week: Tuleh, DVF and Luella

[music: none, sadly]

I love New York Fashion Week. Have I ever mentioned that? In keeping with my routine, I have picked 3 of yesterday's shows to post on but let me tell you, it wasn't easy! With shows like DKNY and 3.1 Phillip Lim, I was sad to only have time for 3. But check it all out, there's some gorgeous shows!

Tuleh

"Not every look was a winner, and we didn't totally lose our heads. But love was definitely in the air." -Laird Borrelli

Left, a very pretty color - I'm not sure what it reminds me of but I love it! Right, I also love the subtle hints of gold in this dress.

There's something about the prints and the smooth silkiness of the fabric that looks so good when it all comes together!

Diane von Furstenberg

"As for her collection, it was singular in its focus on dresses." -Nicole Phelps

2 very elegant black dresses. I imagine one would feel absolutely lovely wearing one of these!

Color and print done the DVF way. The dress, left, has such a pretty color!

Luella


"Horses, coming-out parties, Sgt. Pepper military gear—Luella's girls have fallen head over heels for all things proper and British this season." -Laird Borrelli

Rich colors and fabrics played a big part over at Luella.

This gorgeous fabric was common at Luella. Right, what a pretty dress!

1 comment:

alluretone said...

the second black dress from dvf looks so beautiful! i am really looking forward to paris and milan!