Monday, January 22, 2007

The Secret World of Me

[Black Roses Red by Alana Grace]

I've been tagged by The Perks of Being a Wallflower to reveal 5 things you might not know about me, here goes:

1. I had to wear the ugliest face mask known to man for about a year to fix my totally unattractive under bite (thank goodness this was years ago - how embarrassing!).

2. I've always wanted to run away (for dramatic purposes only, I don't really hate my life or anything) but have always been to scared.

3. In grade 1, I would cry so much (homesickness etc.) at school that I always got to leave about halfway through the day - I was quite a wise child, I must've missed at least a quarter of the school year.

4. My favourite TV channel would have to be The Food Network. As well as Family Channel - I am the biggest sucker for those oh-so-cheesy Disney movies and shows.

5. My dream job is to be a fashion designer. Or a baker. Or a weather man - er, lady. Or a race car driver. Or a missionary/teacher in Africa. Or a journalist... I'm slightly undecided at this point.

And who do I tag? Glad you asked! If you've already been tagged, oops. Push Door, Not Pull; Coutureholic; Just Me and My Thoughts and Diamond Crowns.

6 comments:

alluretone said...

dude, i love the food network too. i just love looking at the food but i never even attempt to cook it haha.

Miss V. said...

I love any TV shows related to food lol... especially that one with the lady cooking outdoors on Discovery channel.

Anonymous said...

ooo! i've been tagged, too bad it'll have to wait for a bit...

indigomast said...

you have no idea how many life lessons i've learned from the family channel

-S said...

being a weather person? how cool that would be...

Sarah Carson said...

omg i've been tagged haha!! wow i love havin a lil name check!! lol i'll fill it all in one day soon when i got a minute but atm i gotta go watch notting hill!! haha.. what does it actually mean if u've been tagged, do i just do the same as u, 5 things bout me or what?
i love your blog, like seriously. and iv also wondered for ages what's rory short for? lauren? i'm calling my kid lorelai, which'll prolly get shortened to rory haha.. (im not pregnant, just planning ahead of time haha). k this is long and pointless... sarissa xxx