Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just Add Sugar!

[music: 'Put Your Records On' by Corinne Bailey Rae]

I've adored
Just Add Sugar photographs for a long, long, long time. Especially the fashion shots - they are just so gorgeous! I've been thinking of using one for the header of my blog but they are all so brilliant and I am so indecisive so, I haven't really gotten very far. Here are some of my favourite shots, though:


I love how vintage-y this looks - with the green visor, mini TV, baby doll dress and artificial grass. And the Chanel flats are to die for!

It takes a whole lot of talent to make grocery carts look this good! I love how the simplicity makes it looks so fabulous.

To me, this shot looks sort of 'Alice in Wonderland'-ish. Even though I can barely remember the story of 'Alice in Wonderland'... Isn't she bigger than everything? Or smaller than everything? Either way, very cool shot - and Alice was in a garden, right? Where the Queen of Hearts lives. I was gonna be in the play 'Alice in Wonderland' and I was the Queen of Hearts. But then they had to stop rehearsals for the play because everyone started dropping out. Just thought you should know that, hehe.

This is probably one of the first shots that made me love Just Add Sugar. The clouds are so pretty. And I love that she's holding an old-fashioned lamp post! And her clothes are gorgeous - love that scarf!

2 comments:

alluretone said...

same here. the first time i tried it, it wasn't so bad but the second time was painful and seemed like i was having an asthma attack or something lol i always see these fitness things in magazines, but i give up after like three days. i'm trying not to do that with this one.

i love the groc. cart photo. if i had the money, i would play tennis just to show off the clothes.

Emily said...

i love these photos as well especially the 3rd one