Friday, January 26, 2007

Cardigans and Trampolines

[Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K]

From the moment I saw my friend's gorgeous cropped sweater, I have been slightly obsessed. It was just so versatile - she looked great wearing it over a plain black shirt and it would have been absolutely adorable over a bright, summertime dress.

But before I forget, here's a somewhat (but not really) interesting story for you: today, I made a hole in our trampoline. How? Well, that's the slightly glamorous part. My friend and I (this is the friend with the amazing sweater) decided to take some pictures that looked slightly like some designer ads. I was going for the Lacoste look - the whole jumping up thing. Of course I had to go on the trampoline so I could actually get off the ground (for some reason, I am an absolutely horrid jumper) and of course I had to wear a pair of heels (it's boring otherwise, right?) and of course my heel managed to puncture the trampoline. I am totally guilt-ridden but, I got at least 1 great picture (well, not really great but, you know).

Well, back to the cropped sweaters:

I like the grey. There's something about grey sweaters that I find very appealing, they just look so cozy! $147.50 by Ya-Ya.

What a lovely color! It reminds me of lemons. I'm not too fond of the neckline, it's just... weird. $78.00 from Free People.

Such a classic color, it looks pretty but simple with a white tank top. The dark, neutral color will go with anything - how handy! $49.50 from Gap.

And while I realize there are many more gorgeous cropped cardigans out there, I am just too lazy to find them. Hopefully I'll be able to post more, exams are finished and I have an extra long weekend.

New York Fashion Week: 7 days!

4 comments:

Alison said...

I love the second one! bright colours = love and everyone should have at least 1 bright yellow staple in their wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

LOve the second yellow shirt...true it's a very wierd neckline but same it reminds me of the sun:P Check out my blog if you like: http://tallones.blogspot.com/

-S said...

i love cardigasn cropped, and when they have oversized buttons.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!