Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yay For the Hippies!

This is why I'm mad at my teacher. We had our exam today so my teacher (this was yesterday) tells us we have to go to bed at a reasonable time and should tape The Amazing Race instead of watching it (since the majority of our class watches that show). So, I watch a little more than half of it and tape the rest. Today she tells us who won The Amazing Race. She tells us, expecting us to know already, when she wouldn't even let us watch it. Heer exact line was, "Yay for the hippies," and seeing as there's only one team of hippies I sorta figured it out. Screw her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

about that canada comment you left on my blog.... I'm a Canadian too, you know. :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and sorry about your teacher problems. i've never watched the amazing race, but I have watched the trip on mtv euro which i heard is kind of like the amazing race! (but pimp my ride totally beats them both!)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, lauren? do you know who rorytherocket is? because not knowing is kind of pissing me off.