Thursday, May 25, 2006

LIZZIE IS MY FAVOURITEST!!!

As you can tell, I am quite excited about my new templete that the one and only most wonderfulest Lizzie made for me!!! IT'S SO FABULOUS!!! Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU LIZZIE!!! You can tell I'm rpetty excited because of the amount I am typing in capitals, but please know these are happy-thankful capitals rather than angry-bad capitals. I don't usually type in capitals at all. Except for at the beginning of every sentance because I like my spelling and grammer to be correct which THANK-YOU AGAIN TO LIZZIE WHO DID EVERYTHING ON MY TEMPLATE IN SUCH NICE GRAMMER AND WORDING!!! I would like to continue thanking you but you might become slightly annoyed by that. Anyways, I will be gone to Edmonton for the weekend until Sunday night - I will miss you Lizzie!!! But now I have a tummy ache and must go lie down. I wish I could make something cool for you in return for your website or something but I am not exactly good with computers. I will ponder this dilemma I am faced with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre welcome!


I am s excited that you like it!!!!