Thursday, May 18, 2006

Muffins in the Morning

It's exam time!!! Aaahhhhh, well, actually, it's not exactly exam time until like 3 weeks but we have an LA exam today. It doesn't even go on our report card yet we have to waste 2.5 hours of our fabulous lives writing a stupid story and a stupid letter. At least I get an extra casual day. I have to leave to go to school in like, 5 minutes cause we have to be at the school at 8:20 even though exams start at 9:00. And why do we have to be there 40 mintues early? Well so we can eat muffins and walk around the school, of course. Doesn't everybody do that? You can probably tell I'm a little annoyed about having to wake up 15 minutes earlier than usual. To eat muffins. I don't even enjoy muffins in the morning. Grrrr, wel, now I really do have to leave. So sorry Lizzie for abandoning my blog as well as you! How would I survive without you?

No comments: