Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Undercover Agent

She's my best friend at all, but sometime's she really, really gets on my nerves. And I don't know why because it never used to be this way, I think our closeness is coming to an end, but both of us are too afraid of what might happen and what might change if we start too drift away. So we're hanging together by a thread. But then again, maybe it's all just in my head. But, today when she wasted an entire class to do homework by counting the math questions instead of doing them, well, that bugged me. She counted 62 questions. I finished 52 of those questions in class. And it also bothers me how I got the awards for personal best in humanities and computers. I mean, computers the teacher just likes me because he liked my brother who now happens to be a graduate, or so I think. But humanities? I hate humanities. The teacher doesn't teach us and I don't like her and I just don't try in humanities. So, here I go again with my theories: the teacher is trying to make some sort of truce with me. I haven't figured out the details but she wants me to like her. I feel just like Nancy Drew. Minus the cool vintage clothes. But speaking of cool vintage and thrift clothes, I hear about a good thrift store called Lollipop right in my city and I am quite excited to check it out. Apparently they sell Roxy and stuff there.

And I want a knee-length, zebra-print coat. Just like the one in Just My Luck. And, although Lindsay Lohan isn't one of my role models, I like the movie. Especially Lindsay's movie friends housing facility. It rocked, they should've done every scene there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you and your best friend. And your'e conspiracy theories. And although I haven't yet seen Just My Luck, I am already looking forward to the knee-length, zebra-print coat. Maybe they sell one aat Delia's! They sell a lor of zebra stuff at Delia's! (pronounced, DEEL-yas!)

Anonymous said...

LAUREN, GO TO MY BLOG RIGHT NOW! (there is a reason that I typed all in caps) IT IS VERY VERY BERRY VERY IMPORTANT! (And, hopefully, it will make you H-A-P-P-Y, as a great cheerleader once said.)