Friday, October 14, 2005

So Glad It's The Weekend Again!

I hate school so much. Last year the subject I understand and enjoyed the most was math and now I can't understand a thing about it and I detest it with all of my being. My option (drama) is pretty fun but I don't like some of the people in the class so it's sorta annoying. Next half-of-the-year (not sure the professional name) I'll be taking Clowning and Puppeting if I can get into it and I'm so excited for that!

For LA we get to write stories and this was my idea: A fantasy about a world that lives upon the clouds full of marshmallow men (and ladies but marshmallow people doesn't sound as good as marshmallow men) and fairies. The most common source of transportation is something along the lines of a dump truck, which I haven't quite designed yet, but it will be so cool! I'm going to make up a bunch of cute animals too! So, do you like it? I wanted to do something really abnormal cause I'm so sick of writing stories and I wanna write somthing where I get to create it. I'm really excited about it! I just really hope I don't get marks off for it being sorta lame and stupid. Well, I don't think it's lame and stupid but she might (she being the teacher).

You know what bugs me? When people describe things as 'gay'. Wait, it's not that I'm offended by it or anything I just think it's so pointless. People are like, "That test was so gay!" What I wanna know is how is a test is gay?! I know there's some strange descriptive words (like 'da bomb' - which I am proud to say I do not say) but gay? Who comes up with these things!

No comments: