Wednesday, October 26, 2005

bitter envy and depression

I hate life. There's absolutely no purpose. I wish I could fall into a deep sleep like Sleeping Beauty and wake up only when my prince charming is there to whisk me away to a world of joy and happiness.

I don't even know what's wrong with me. Every little thing just piles up and makes life stink. Bitter envy and depression is my life right now. I hate how I can't take control of my life, it just goes on and I feel like a stranger watching my life as a horror film. Helpless. I mean there's nothing I can do about it.

There's no one I can talk to and I hate that. I want to be filled with joy once again but it seems to fake. Is everyone really as happy as they seem? Or is it just me living this screwed up life. Am I the only one with these kinds of problems?

No comments: