Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's The Long Weekend!

4 days of doing nothing except watching TV and eating food. K, well a little more than that but ya know what I mean. I have gotten so much clothes lately it's craziness, I feel pretty mean cause I get all this nice stuff and there's some poeple in the world who can't even afford an old, ugly t-shirt cause they live in such poverty. But anyways, I got the cutest coat at Jacob Conexion, it's blue plaid and it's down to the knees and I also got a cord jacket and it looks like there's a sweater underneat and I got a cream vest with fur around the neck, fur boots (mind you I did have to pay for some of this) and some other littler things.

Today I'm going to Blessings to get a Bible - I'm getting the Message cause I totally understand it which pretty much rocks. I have to buy it with my own money though.

Oh, guess what else! Our school sells mag subscriptions and since my mom works at the school we get half price! I'm getting LouLou, Shine Brightly, Fashion18 and ElleGirl!

I'm so starved right now. My dad is supposed to be coming home sometime in the next half hour to feed me but if he doesn't come home soon I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

For supper last night I made Bowtie Alfredo, it was my best yet! We also had salad with a oil vinegar type dressing and some buns - sooooooo good!

No comments: