Monday, February 20, 2006

My Favourite Trend...

I am in love with gaucho pants right now. Actually, any style of short pants - whether it be classic short pants, puddle-jumpers, pedal-pushers, culottes or gauchos I love them all! Some of my favourites include. So for those of you who don't know the difference between these fabulous styles - this is for you:

short pants
n : trousers that end at or above the knee [syn:
shorts, trunks]

pedal pushers
n : calf-length slacks worn by women and girls


cu·lotte
n : a woman's full trousers cut to resemble a skirt


gau·cho
1. a cowboy of the South American pampas
2. gauchos Calf-length pants with flared legs


And since my dad is forcing me to get ready to go to my cousins (whom I am not very fond of) house, I will not be able to show you my favourite styles or get you the definition for puddle-jumpers. Sigh, what a way to end my long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i dont like my cousins, but then again, sometimes i do. i spent the entire week with my cousins and every day we skiied and watched 24 marathons. it was a pretty fun week though. :)