Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome Back to Yours Truly!

After 2 weeks of visiting historic monuments, shopping till my daddy's back account is dry and stuffing my face with absolutely tantalizing food - I'm back! So, did ya miss me?

So, I guess it's the 2nd of January - weird! I spent New Years Eve on a 12 hour trains and ate at Pizza Hut (sehr deutsch, translation: very german - or maybe not so much) surrounded by exploding fire crackers (and being as half-witted as I am, I believed my dad when he told me Germany was being bombed - oh wow). New Years Day wasn't much better, 14 hours of flights, breaking my back lugging my 'bloated' and over packed suitcase (although it is embellished with white hawaiin flowers on a pink background which makes the agony a little better) and total exhaustian on my part. But, I guess it's worth it because now I can spend as much time as I want sleeping, watching English TV and stuffing my face with the remains of my desolate advent calender (how I absolutely adore those things) in the comfort of my home. Anyways, now I am completely langourous but headed for the mall which can give any day a sprinkle of hullabaloo!

That's it for me because, honestly, how much time can you waste writing something no one will ever read?


No comments: