Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just Relax... Who Knows When Else You'll Get The Chance

Tomorrow is really, really the start of school which is totally sad because, who wants to go to school in all honesty? Learning would be ace... that is, if it wasn't so totally monotonous. So today, I'm just gonna breathe easy - stay in my pajamas till 4 o'clock and cuddle with my puppy - that's what I'm all about! I am totally ecstatic to see my friends again but, why can't we do that at the mall instead of school thank-you very much!

So anyways, watched that Felecity movie this morning - ya know the one on the WB that aired like, 3 weeks ago tehe! It was good and the youngest sister is soooo cute! Her name in the real world is Eulala Grace Scheel. Actually, most of the girls in that movie - Shailene Woodley, Katie Henney, Juliet Holland-Rose - are quite gorgeous.


Not to mention Kevin Zegers, who happens to be just a little bit of a hottie! If you don't believe me, see for yourself...

No comments: