[music: Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie]
After being tagged by The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Genuine Inspiration and Pearls and Purses I have decided to finally get down to business. Slow, I know. I meant to do this over a week ago but then I got shoved off the computer and haven't gotten around to it since! So, here goes:
1. I have an obsession with Elton John. I was just listening to him, in fact!
2. I love aloe vera lotion. Sometimes, I hope that I'll get burnt just so that I can put on aloe!
3. I don't use normal toothpaste. Currently I'm using Dr. Burt's 'Cinna Mint' which is made with parsley and chlorophyll (yuck, I know) and before that I was using Kiss My Face Aloe Toothpaste. What's next on my list? One of the many flavours from Breath Palette - if only I could decide what kind!
4. I enjoy making funny faces. It's sort of a hobby, actually. Smiles just get so dull after a while and funny faces are just so much funner!
5. I love to dress up. I try to make everything much dressier than it actually is and I would wear dresses and heels everywhere but I think I'd end up looking a little overdressed.
6. I can't swim. At all. If you put me in the water I would probably drown! So, if anyone's looking to get rid of me I suggest you throw me in the ocean! Actually, a pool would do just fine.
7. I love Jesus Christ with everything in me - he's the reason I'm alive and he's blessed me so much!
And who do I tag? Uh. I have no idea. Anyone who comes across theis blog and hasn't done this little activity yet has been tagged!
Tomorrow, I might possibly post so come check! I make no promises, though.