Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Wonderful World of Disney!

[musique: Good Go Bad by Cheyenne Kimball]

I haven't been having too much luck with pictures and Blogger so, we'll see if this works. And if it doesn't, I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible.

I was on the Fashion18 site when I found these pictures from a recent fashion editorial. Very cute and very Disney. I posted some of my favourite pictures:



Suspenders. Who doesn't love suspenders? And Goofy's pretty cute, too.

I love how nautical they look. And I really love her red flats!

I think in reality this dress might look tacky or little-kiddish but, I must say, it photographs very well!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I was wondering if anyone would possibly want to trade links with me? I am not exactly sure how to go about this, but, let me know if you're interested!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, I love disney, even if my english teacher (last year) thinks its coperate evil lol....he's still the best teacher

Style Spot said...

I love suspenders and those red flats are so cute!

Just thought I'd let you know that the "Big Style Icon Hunt" is going on on my blog. Right now it is Mary Kate Olsen vs. Ashley Olsen, so if you like any of their styles and you want to vote for one of them, then check it out. It will be much appreciated =D

*big hugs*

Elizabeth said...

Red flats = ADORABLE!

I would love to trade links!

www.pearlsandpurses.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YES I'M BACK!

Anonymous said...

i love the whole outfit on pic#2. i want thoes flats.

molly said...

aww disney, tres cute

Anonymous said...

they're just the cutest thing!

Anonymous said...

Is it ok if I link you? I like your site, need some more international ones...