Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm baaack!

It has been sooo unbelievably long since I updated and I feel pretty rotten about that. but it's my computer's fault for being uber-slow. A lot has happened since I updated, except not really. But here's a quick recap of the past weeks: my news favourite words are stellar, brilliant and morbid; I went to my teacher's open house today, it was weird; there's a slight chance we'll go to London in August and my exam marks are 78% (reading comp.), 81% (science), 86% (social) and 96% (math) - not that you cared.

My dilemma at the moment is that me and 2 of my friends are to go to the amusement park on Monday and since my one friend has no computer to check her e-mail I have to phone her and I really hate phones and phoning people and answering phones. So I phoned her at about 2:00 this afternoon and she wasn't home but her dad said he'd tell her to call me back and that she was just gonna be gone for a few minutes and it is now 6:30 and she hasn't called me back and I don't know if I should call her house but what if her dad picks up again and she hasn't been home at all and then I'll feel stupid. Of course, I could always disguise my voice and if she wasn't home say I would call back later and then he wouldn't think it was me. Jolly good plan!

No comments: